This role is for an experienced professional, willing to take a seat on the rocket ship that has already launched. We are an e-commerce brand acquirer, and all our operations are focused on marketplace first businesses. The candidate selected for this role will work to ensure our company’s portfolio brands are growing aggressively and out do industry benchmarks and achieve what we would call explosive growth. This is a demanding role but since you are still reading this job description, we have concluded you love a good challenge!
This journey is all about taking our acquired brand from 1x to 10x in 36 months, while maintaining healthy margins. The acquisition happens at the very beginning of their boom, so a strong empathy towards the sellers and an ability to work through the chaos of their early build is a very important aspect of this role.
· Coordinate with Category (Growth) team to develop appropriate forecasts & perform Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) for all SKUs for next 3 months at a Brand X Channel level
· Ensure stock availability across brands for all e-commerce marketplaces
· Work closely with Brand Operations' teams to manage back-end Stock & Inventory Planning/Manpower Planning & Capacity Planning
· Develop appropriate Replenishment strategies across 3PL Warehouses and E- commerce marketplace fulfilment centres
· Prepare reports on SLAs at Brand X Channel X Region levels along with inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and other issues for senior management.
· Ensure compliance with the company policies and relevant SOPs
· 3-4 Years in Supply Chain Planning/Operations (E-commerce experience would be preferred)
· Analytical mindset & problem solving approach
· Stakeholder Management
· Project Management
· Multitasking & strong organisational Skills
· Self-Motivated & ability to work independently
Drop us your details and we will get back to you!