This role is for an experienced professional, willing to take a seat on the rocket ship that has already launched. We are an e-commerce brand acquirer, and all our operations are focused on marketplace first businesses. The candidate selected for this role will work to ensure our company’s portfolio brands are growing aggressively and out do industry benchmarks and achieve what we would call explosive growth. This is a demanding role but since you are still reading this job description, we have concluded you love a good challenge!
This journey is all about taking our acquired brand from 1x to 10x in 36 months, while maintaining healthy margins. The acquisition happens at the very beginning of their boom, so a strong empathy towards the sellers and an ability to work through the chaos of their early build is a very important aspect of this role.
· Drive and execute Performance ads on Amazon, Flipkart & other e-commerce marketplaces to accelerate sales.
· Review and respond to current sales trends.
· Utilize existing data and insights to inform potential opportunities for higher revenue generation.
· Work with the marketing team to periodically plan and implement new ad campaigns.
· Report results and maintain dashboards for brand ad performances across platforms.
· Interview and hire advertising staff as needed.
· Requisition of running ads on Google, Facebook and other mediums to boost marketplace sales.
· Collaborate with different departments to develop marketing campaigns suited to different business needs.
· 1-3 years of experience in executing Amazon, Flipkart, Google & Facebook Ads. Experience in executing ads on other marketplace is a bonus.
· Proficiency and a working knowledge of Google Analytics, AMS, Facebook Power Editor and data analysis tools.
· Ability to effectively create and deliver new campaign ideas in a team setting.
· Strong organizational skills and the experience to multitask and work on several projects at once.
· Bonus: Previous experience managing advertising campaigns for FMCG brands. Experience in media/advertising agencies will work too.
Drop us your details and we will get back to you!