This role is for an experienced professional, willing to take a seat on the rocket ship that has already launched. We are an e-commerce brand acquirer, and all our operations are focused on marketplace first businesses. The candidate selected for this role will work to ensure our company’s portfolio brands are growing aggressively and out do industry benchmarks and achieve what we would call explosive growth. This is a demanding role but since you are still reading this job description, we have concluded you love a good challenge!
This journey is all about taking our acquired brand from 1x to 10x in 36 months, while maintaining healthy margins. The acquisition happens at the very beginning of their boom, so a strong empathy towards the sellers and an ability to work through the chaos of their early build is a very important aspect of this role.
· Liaise with catalogue shoot agencies for end-to-end shoot & enable shoot on site across categories too.
· Execute search optimization functions to help the catalogue rank higher and as per relevance on the marketplaces.
· Liaise with content partners to create A+ content.
· Perform quality checks on images, videos and content across the marketplaces based on the requirements.
· Improvise and document best practices for videos, images, and content across platforms.
· Guide category and e-commerce teams with new trends on D2C and marketplaces with regards to content.
· Collaborate with brand teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect vendor management workflows.
· Drive appropriate data oriented analysis to achieve higher CTR on marketplaces.
· Manage communication with stakeholders on milestones, process changes and escalations.
Looking for 1-3 years of experience in content creation, content operations and content writing.
· Bonus: Current/Previous experience managing catalogue photo shoots for ecommerce/FMCG companies. Current experience working in agencies will work too.
· Strong organizational skills and the experience to multitask and work on several projects at once.
Please share your CVs to [email protected] with subject line Catalogue Operations Manager.
Drop us your details and we will get back to you!